Monday, November 8, 2010

Time! Time! Time!


Assalamualaikum

1. Our challenge is to make time for things than we planned. It could be our chilly project or it could be time for our family. To make thing worst, most of us already have second job. I don't blame you. I know its a though job to meet month end. Me too but actually I don't care anymore about salary day. Yes, while we were younger, we're always looking forward for a pay cheque day. But after so many years, it doesn't matter anymore- not because of the pay cheque are much much bigger but because it remind us to settle our commitment which much2 bigger!



2. I read in newspaper recently about a conference in Helsinki on how to make time slower. At first glance I thought there are scientists who work hard researching how to make time slower. Actually what they mean is how to make our quality of life better. How true it is! I wish I was there..

3. Few days ago, I saw a young man riding his motorcycle on Plus highway. I was riding my bike too toward home in Kajang after a long day at office. You know KL-Kajang hiway is always jammed. While, I'm concentrating riding my bike, this fellow just simply using one hand to ride, while the other hand busying replying SMS! I'm not wonder anymore if just answering call, but he is typing a message! Are we really short of time?? And his wife (I presume) was at the back of the bike some more..

4. Steven Covey says there are four quadrum of time management base on our action:
a. Urgent, Important
b. Urgent, Not important
c. Not urgent, Important
d. Not urgent, Not important

Which quadrant you put your energy/ time more? Steven Covey says most people spend much time to settle a and b and less time for c and d. Eventually they become squeeze and stressed. He add that we should spend more on quadrant C, so that we can have more time in future and complete more tasks

5. I don't want to bore you with so much details on the hypothesis/ view/ opinion of all this motivator but I got a good news for you. Actually there is a way to get more time! I'm doing an experiment now and it looks fantastic! I'll share later on..

And god knows better..

EX Ytc

No comments:

Post a Comment