Sunday, December 5, 2010

Give or Not To Give?


Assalamualaikum

As you all know I always promote giving to others but when it comes to my own children, it looks that I'm not practice what I promote. Yes, its true that I limit what I give to my own children but thas is with reason. I don't want to spoil my kids with money. For me, I will give to them either money or things based on necessity, not based on what I have. If let say tomorrow, I double my income also, I will still give the same or maybe a bit more but not to double their school money

Some might have opinion that money not necessarily spoil the children. Thats true also. It is combination of a lot of factors. You might give your children a lot of money and they turn to be a very good person. On the other way, you might limited your giving to them, hence they turn to be a spoil one. But keep in mind, money is one major important factors that contribute to the problem. P. Ramlee already told us 30 years ago through his film Anakku Sazali and yet we are not learning..

However, if you think you want to continue lavishly with the money, go ahead. Its your money anyway. I respect your decision and I hope people will respect mine. I dont feel upset, I just clarify matters because some people might think that I'm miserable.

and god knows what inside our heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment