Monday, January 10, 2011

Work! Work! Work!



1. Last night I have a drink with Abang MB, Backacker and Black. Some asked whether it is true that I am that busy as told. Actually there are times that I'm not that busy like this morning. I supose to test the system but it was infected with bugs so our IT need to solve the problem first. While waiting, I just read work-related email.

2. A friend ask me some time ago what I do for living. I said I am a trader. I trade anything that move. He ask again"Human also?" Since that day when people ask my job, I will reply.."I am a trader. I trade anything that move except human!"

3. Another friend who own a small growing business ask my position whether I am a manager. I said actually my post is higher than manager but lower than himself because he is the boss of his own company. For me, those who make a living by doing business are far more greater people.



and god knows better..

No comments:

Post a Comment