Saturday, February 18, 2012

Be like an Ultraman!



Assalamualaikum

Today a staff asked me to attend meeting with other department. I told him I will not go. They have to handle by themselves because I'm leaving the bank already:

Staff: Please boss. You have to attend to this!

Ytc: You can handle this. Be like an Ultraman. When Ultraman meet huge monsters, he won't avoid them. He will also not attempt to reduce the size of the monster because he knew he can't do that. Instead, Ultraman will make his size bigger..from just a normal man..to the same size of the monster so that he can deal with it..

The staff just keep silence for a while as if he is digesting what I was trying to say. Suddenly he crossed his hand and say:

Staff: You want us to be like an ultraman. Should I fire them?



Ytc: No. you don't fire them. Just work with them. You see, you take a coffee and put in a glass, you feel bitter. Now take a coffee and put in a pond, stir it and feel it. You don't feel a coffee right? So, open your heart like a pond. Anything happen to u, leave less impact because you have a big heart. That's what I mean..

Eventually I attended the meeting. Maybe my staff not inspired enough by the ultraman. How about you?

Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment