Friday, March 30, 2012

Update News..

Assalammualaikum wth.

Last wednesday i'm playing badminton at ILKAP. After a few games, i was invite Aizat to playing single with me. I assume that the chances me to win is 50-50 (because last time about last week ago Black said that now i can't winning badminton single game with Aizat), but the truth is Aizat still not my level. I winning the game straight set 21-13, 21-12. Maybe Aizat games one step more higher than a few months ago (last time Aizat become Champion tournament) but Black also need to know that my game also keep higher and so on until now, eventhough im not playing badminton consistenly.


This friendly match picture was taken last year when my strength is also needed to 'cover' ILKAP players.

So, be carefull Black.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment