Saturday, March 20, 2010

Trip to Morib

I never been in Morib before. All this time just heard about it from other people. So last week (13 March) I took my family to Morib to see ourselves how it looks like..


We stop at Wetlands (Paya Indah) on the way to Morib..




Arrive at Morib beach



Its Firdaus turn to drive, so I can relax a bit..



Have a lunch at Medan Selera Kunita Morib..






We stay at night at Impian Morib Hotel..






In the evening, I took my family for a swimming but the current was so strong so we just walk around..




At Morib beach..











Since the children can't swim at the beach, I took them for swimming at night in the Hotel swimming pool..






We are about to leave the hotel for home..



Aisyah infront of Impian Morib Hotel..





No comments:

Post a Comment