Saturday, March 27, 2010

Belon Putrajaya

Last Sunday I brought my family to Putrajaya to ride on Hot Balloon. We arrived around 10.30 a.m and there was a huge crowd already. I knew there is a program there when Bolt told me..



Initially I took my family to the Helicopter field. Just to check how its fare is about. RM 120 per person for 5 minutes! Tried to look from every angle, yes it is per person. First I thought it per 5 people. So I cancel the Helicopter ride..



The ballon ride ticket is also sold out! I have no idea what time these people arrive here. Maybe before 8! Then I received message from Bolt to come here at 3.00 pm. Bolt says can ride balloon because there are a lot of balloon. But one thing Bolt doesn't know that- yes there are many balloons, but there are 'many many many' people!..



We proceed for the Kid play. You need to pay RM 4 per kids. The clock show its 10.40 a.m. and I was approaching the ticket counter. There was a guy sitting there waiting for customer but when I ask him for the ticket, he saaid that the ticket will be sold starting at 11 only! I don't want to waste my time so we left. Actually only Insyirah want to play. Aisyah and Nazirah dont want to play anymore because they are frown up. Eventually the simpler way to make your family excited- just provide them with ice-cream..



To compensate for the Hot Balloon ride that we just missed- I bought a balloon for Insyirah. The one that using soap and produce a lot o small balloons when you blew it..




...and I also bought a T shirt for Nazirah and Aisyah for RM 20 each. I wonder how their price outside but surely less than that. And I wonder also hows Bolt Hot Balloon Ride. Did he manage to get that.? Well, maybe if the management open ticket counter for the afternoon session or if Bolt was 'Bolt' enough to pay high premium to ticket holder..hehe

Yours Truly Chairman..

No comments:

Post a Comment