Tuesday, February 1, 2011

From BTK With Love..


From left- Insyirah, Nazirah, Ahmad Firdaus and Siti Aisyah

Assalamualaikum

My daughter Insyirah always amaze me with her words. Thats why I called her 'wondergirl'. In one incident, she was crying at school. Teacher ask why and she said.." I'm still small. I don't have to go to school!". In other incident, the teacher hand her Apollo chocolate biscuit. She's the only one to get that chocolate biscuit since she do not want to eat other food. She is a shy girl hence she said.."Give me two more. I want to give mum!"

All my kids have their own nicknames. They are in arabics and came almost spontaneously. And the beauty is their character just like the name given to them..

Siti Aisyah- Sohibuz Zaman.
Means the one who own this era. Wow! Thats a big name for a small girl. I think she will be somebody important in 15 years time. She is funny, outgoing person, cheerful, confidence and adventurous.

Nazirah- AlHusni Wal Muallimatul Aula
Means nice girl, excellent teacher and she is definitely like to teach her younger sister and she got talent and patience..

Insyirah (Wondergirl)- Najla Audadi
Insyirah means 'Tenang' in Malay. When convert to English, it can means Calm or Cool. So far she is cool (her words) but yet to show the Calm attribute. Najla Audadi means beautiful eyes, my beloved..

Ahmad Firdaus- Lebai Daus
Lebai means good person who like to do religious work, help people and community. He is too small to show his true color but I believe he will become as expected. And last but not least he will become an excellent football player!

Ytc

No comments:

Post a Comment