Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm The Most Luckiest Man In The World!


Assalamualaikum

I wrote this as a response to Abang MB writing recently. As we all know, Abang MB is the busiest man in Taahas, with only 2 reasons he write that I can think of- either he can squeeze his time a bit or he has a very important message!

Talk about luck, I like to share with you that I'm a serious chess player. I'm a strong player with FIDE rating above 2000 but not strong (lucky) enough to consistently winning a tournament. Normally in chess, the person who makes the last mistake will loose the game. So, we will say that the winner is lucky but somehow only good players always lucky!

Many years ago, there was one American prisoner in Vietnam camp. He survive. After came back to US, he won many golf tournament. Is he mere lucky? Yes and no..well he made a hole in one but not before years of mental training in prison camp! Why not? He got so many ample time and by practising his shot mentally help him survive and mantain his concience..

So, lets practice but make sure it is correct practice. Practice makes perfect? No- correct practice makes perfect! If not, you might practice a wrong way..

Whatever happen, I still strongly believe that Abang MB will overcome Bob Sandino. Every rejection he received, he is closer to the success. We will never know which deal is strike deal. It could be no 10, 17, 30...and so on and so forth. As long as there is a progress, the target will become nearer and nearer eventhough it takes years to get there.. keep the tyres roll, if not you will be stuck at the bottom..

I have so many stories about luck. Maybe share with you later. Now, I want to have a nice rest while watching tv after a great days!



GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment