Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Greatest holiday early 2012

an accident when we r near to our destination.   

1km more to exit highway!

iffat trying to smile like a Joker/ Abg MB hehe..

We just arrived at Rumah Persekutuan Jabatan Perdana Menteri!!!

This room we pay only RM30 pernight!! Believe it!! Cool ha!!

balcony...

2 queen bed. Also can sleep on floor couze got extra spacious space... nice huh?

rileks a while...

Now we r ready going to pasar Malam!

raining... but no worries...

Shopping 'asam' strawberries...

Some people refuse to believe that i've got 3 beauty and handsome childrens. hehe. Couze i looks like single!

playing...

This road is root to Hidden Boh Tea Park..

Iffat very stylish just like me right? :)

i'm really bersyukur with my perfect family

100% my clone..  :)

beautiful panorama behind there

Here Boh Tea Garden and also the factory

drink n rest first..

Inside the factory..


take a look...

My bodyguard in future..

Huh!! really cold n cool. everyone sleeping except me. :)

Jalan2 cari barang....

wow...

"May i take this?" said iffat.

The next day my friend has came here. i've got an extra room because we book for 2 but no one interested to join me. Then i ask my friend to join me.

energetic just like me!  :)


arrive at another strawberry garden. Nice huh?

Pls.. i want this...


pekena Laksa n mee sup ...

Happy!!


3 day 2 night for only RM60. Cheap right?
 
Lagi strawberry garden.


same age. 4 years old. But my friend daughter old a few months than iffat.

saya suka saya suka...

finish. we r going back home now...

Assalammulaikum wth to Taahasians. Quite a long time we r not update this blog. So here i just want to share my pic at Cameron last 2 months ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment