Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Giving..


Assalamualaikum

Ateh said that some of us are starting to have due in the collection. Ytc would like to remind again that this is very important. It is not just for fun only. Ytc understand that some of us might find difficulty to fork certain amount of money. Yup, with the current economic situation of ricing grocery prices etc etc but please bear in mind that by giving money in the way of god will generate your money actually. Every dollar that you spend will be multiplied and return back to you. Thre's no doubt of that. The only question is when? It could be immediately or at hereafter of both. Maybe you will think that you don't have enough money to give but actually that is the reason to give! Please believe me bcos I have seen a lot of this thing and experience it as well..

Talking about giving in general - not necessarily involve money. You can give your time, effort, chances to other people etc. If you are in some places, you can give your seat to other needy people. If you want to walkout from a gathering- why not give other people way out first instead of rush out? It just take several more minutes to wait. If you want to pay something- why not pay it early so that you give comfort/ easier work to the collector instead of waiting until somebody such as our Treasurer Ateh ask you to do that.

Small thing count like in my example above. Many other thing you can do to give in this life. It is not just about money. I myself, like to teach friends during my study years ago. Eventhough I'm rushing to prepare for exam, if there is somebody come to see me and asking to teach something, I never rejected them. Maybe because of that I always got a good result. It's not just because of brilliant, its about giving. I continue my approach until I'm working. There was an incident that I want to take exam in my Certificate of Financial Association. It was just another 2 days and I want to take leave for tthe preparation but my colleague who take the same exam want to take leave also. I gave way to her and god gave me good result. Guess what? I just study a little but almost all that I studied is out in the exam question!

So brothers and sisters, give for your own benefit! Especially during this Ramadhan month and also forgive me if there is word that hurt you..

Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment