Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lost and Found



Assalamualaikum

Who remember Normah Cake House chair?- the white one purchased at Ikea. I put 2 chairs outside my home a year ago and somebody stole them! After a year, they are put back by maybe the thief at where they are belong. Maybe that people repent now..

Second good thing happened today- a friend bought me 2 cans of Raya cookies..

A few days ago, I took our Baju Raya that we booked with a tukang jahit. She gave us 3 extra baju kurungs without additional charges. In fact she gave us another RM 10 discount. Furthermore, that 3 Baju kurung is not from our extra kain. Earlier, our relatives also booked with the same tukang. she also got extra kurungs from her own kain but with additional charges. Thanks god we got a much better treatment!

So, Taahasian, remember what I said about giving? Pay the contribution now!


Wassalam..

pst: I would like to take this opportunity, in this holy ramadhan to apologize for any wrongdoing or writing that might hurt readers feeling. If there is any, it was all unintentional..tq

No comments:

Post a Comment