Monday, September 27, 2010

Food For Thought


Assalamualaikum

1. I always raise hand to guard at my apartment. Some of them are are very friendly but I notice one of the guard is very serious look. The first time I great him he just stare at me with his serious look. Second time I raise my hand and smile, he gave a more friendly look. Third time I raised my hand, he also raise his. And yesterday, he raised his hand first before I able to raise mine!

2. We can't please everybody, can we? I have a not so good relationship with one of my neighbor. Nevertheless, I invited them to come to my open house because I believe do a right thing first, deal with your emotional later on. After my open house was ended and they did not turned up, I gave them a pack of food through their son. Guess what? They came after an hour and we have a good chat!

3. I have a friend where sometime he will tell me about her wife and how she always upset him. I feel pity to my friend because he is a good guy and maybe his wife do not know how to appreciate him. Normally I will just ask him to be patient. Thats all I can say. But then I remember about situation when we drive a car. Sometime, we need to give way to other car but then when we need people to give way to us, do we expect the guy that we just help to help us? Surely not- other people will give way to us. Thats how the life work. So husband, treat your wife kindly ok and do not expect her to treat you the same! It could be 'other wife' treat you better..(not other people wife!)


4. I wonder why some people always think bad about other people. I believe majority of people are good heart and like to help others. Only minority have a bad intentions. However, what we think will happen to us. Thats what happen, when I travel and I need direction, people will try their best to help me find the correct way. But I heard a story of one negative thinking man who lost his ways and ask people around. He was puposely shown a wrong direction!

5. At my office we have limited access license for certain products. When I just join the department, I found that people are fighting over the licence (the are suppose to fighting over the price). When somebody need and shout for the licence, nobody bother. When they have licence, people tend to keep it themselves. Thus, inputting deals become a tense exercise for those who have no access licence. So, what I did was- whenever I have a licence, I will give to whoever requested it. After sometime, I notice many people turn to me for licence and I rarely refuse to give them unless I really need to use that licence that time. The good thing is, now I have no worry for licence because whenever I need it, there is always somebody there to give it to me..and more and more people are willing to share their licence- the good behavior contagious, isn't it?

Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment