Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thousand miles journey

ehem.. feel a bit sad when lookin at all d football activities that i had missed recently. though it was me who refused d invitation to join in.... people do say that shit do happen in life..and i presumed it is my rough time at d moment.. hence got to pull all effort facing these turbulences...when d goin get tough..d tough get goin..recently i had a good deal in bzness with d camp oprtr.. but yesterday i been informed it may not materialised coz of they hav some problem with claim by d old operator. mayb it still not a right time for me to be relieved from my 'tough goin'. few times i pondered what when wrong with our effort that resulted poorly..even though it been handled properly and brainstormed by 'geniuses' (that us ..i am referring..he..hee) no kiddin bros.. lot of people whom i considered not that savvy as us succeeded in their they first attempt.. my chinese friend told me.. element of luck is the fundamental factor in success... do we let 'luck' runs our life? what do u think...

No comments:

Post a Comment