Sunday, April 8, 2012

Salam..

Assalamualaikum

1. It was 9 days ago since my last update. A bit bussy but I'm happy working in this new Bank. Just back from Jakarta on last Thursday, so a bit tired to join Badminton few days ago.



2. I notice that Abang MB posted his family picture for the first time if I'm not mistaken. Its good to know that eventually Abang MB found ways to post picture..


3. A reminder for Jeram Toi adventure. We will gather at 8.30 am on this Saturday 14 April 2012 at Sg Tekala just like last trip(unless you all have better idea)

4. Totally agreed to increase collection from RM20 to RM50. With ton of increment received recently, hope not to intimidate you all by just asking a mere RM30 additional. Sorry that I was not able to arrange meeting today because I just read this blog. Maybe we can just share our view here..



5. I have stop using hot-bath right after knowing it is not good for our health. I also 'instructed' my daughter not to use it anymore and now considering whether to tear it down (just exaggerating).. I realize that to excel we need to go back to basic..isn't it?


6. Congrat to Aizat for become champion eventually! Black please spend some money to buy hormone for Aizat so that he can become taller

Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment