Monday, April 23, 2012

Thousand miles journey

       Salam, yesterday at my home, me, Ytc, Backpacker and Bolt had discussed about my proposal of buying a car for Taahas financial. And we agreed to execute the plan.. hopefully by this end of apr we could get the car and pay our shares.. Some of Taahas member feel uneasy with the commitment..but in life it is all about risks.. every single things that we do..there are risks that goes together...we can't avoid risks in life, it is how we embrace it..
       I remember, couple years back few of us had agreed to buy big bike..me and Ytc had conduct recce at few bike shop in Kajang...kawasaki vn2 had stole our heart.. that was 2009.. and now we still ponder should we buy or should we not...audacity is the answer of our uncertainty.. without guts man won't walk on the moon.. come bros..it is about time to explore new things... big bike and the road awaits....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment