Friday, April 6, 2012

Thousand miles journey..

Today...i have finished most of my office undertakings..so basically i'm free to think and ponder what to be done for the next 9 days of leaves.. so tomorrow most probably will be 'menarik'. after 2 months or so i haven't drive my taxi it will be interesting 'kutip duit tepi jalan'..ha..ha.. one of my friend had asked me, why i drove taxi.. isn't it kind of downgrading my status as Maj doin it.. This is how people perceives things around.. no job is shameful as long as it is legal and halal..of coz.
Perhaps this comin sunday YTC can arrange a brief meeting for Taahasian to discuss the increment of monthly payment fm rm20 to rm50.. after all most of us will receive wages increment. The amount is just a proposal..however it will up to majority to decides. So Ateh got to put extra efforts encouraging Tahasian to fullfill their duty...

No comments:

Post a Comment