Friday, October 8, 2010

A Bigheart Man is a Humble Man..

Assalamualaikum

1. Today I made mistake in office involving million of dollars. Thanks god, so far there was always a solution sometime from unexpected resources!

2. A friend bought me a heavy Nasi lemak this morning complete with Cuttlefish 'Sambal', Chicken and Egg. Was that because of overeating, I made a mistake?


3. A manager from other section come to see me and explain my mistake humblely (is there such word?). While some people will just call or send email with cc to all those 'top gun', this manager took his time to see me. He give me respect and he earned his. A big heart man is always a humble man..

/

4. I went to 'Hari Raya' Open house this aternoon(free meal again). Tan Sri Musa Hassan was coming to the same function and I just sat quietly at my table, reading short messaging services. I don't bother with what happening while most people stand up extending their hand to him. Its not because I do not respect him (he was an ex-police chief), but because I thought that my table quite far from him. To my surprise, he approached me and extend his hand to me. At first I don't even realise, busy replaying to message and he was stand there beside patiently waiting for me finishing whatever I'm doing at that time. A big heart man is always a humble man..



5. A few years ago, I experience almost a same thing. I was just finished a friday prayer at Masjid Jamek, Kuala Lumpur. A king of Malaysia was also there. When he want to go back, all people queuing along the red carpet and extending their hand to greet him. I just looking from the back with no intention to greet him. To my surprise, he approached me and extending his hand first! I feel a bit lucky and from the day onwards my perception to him completely changed. Again, a big heart man is always a humble man!!

Yours truly chairman..

No comments:

Post a Comment