Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Insyirah Successfully Operated



Assalamualaikum

1. Thanks god! Insyirah had gone through a small operation to take out her teeth today and it was a successful operation..

2. Serdang Hospital gave a good treatment and the staff also are very polite..

3. The proces of discharge also relative easy since the staff did all for you- from registration, medicine etc except for payment offcourse..

4. The charge is very cheap. My bill was only RM 3 (about USD 0.9). I almost unbelieve and thought that I was heard wrongly. But it si true- for take out more than 10 teeth!

5. I greet a man infront of me while queing for the bill and he gave me his turn..

6. Faris will take UPSR exam soon, wish him good preparation, examination and result. Please pray for him..

Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment