Sunday, January 25, 2009

On The Way To Become Rich

Assalamualaikum

1. I'm reading a book tittle Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki. Almost finish. I recommend all of you to read this book because this book is a very good book on financial management and is written in simple english. Its very interesting. I wish I read this book 20 years ago! But then nothing is too late. Since you all are younger than me, you will get the most benefit from reading this book.

2. I tell you about this because we all are always obsess to become rich by having more money or income. But that doesn't always the answer to our problem. In fact, having more money might make you feel more insufficient to meet end of month requirement- pay bills, grocery etc. Please don't get me wrong. You don't have to give your extra money to me. I just want to tell you that having more money does not necessarily mean you are become richer. You might become poorer if you mismanage your money.

3. What is more important is how we handle our financial. Are we work for money or money work for us? Our prophet also teach us thousand years ago that we must have attitude of gratitude and spend wisely. Even in our solat during sit between the 'sujud', we pray to god that we are being sufficient. We are not pray to become rich..

Happy reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment