Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Trip to Genting...continue



The two heroes... Amirul and Amar..



"One more picture please..."




Insyirah, Yours truly and Amar




Rozie, Amar, Amirul, Nazirah, Siti Aisyah, Ajak and Baby...



Rozie aka Makcikcun...orang kaya baru!



Siti Aisyah in a 'hungry post'!








At Colmar Tropicalle. We had tough time finding restaurants/ cafe for lunch. All full! Eventually we entered bakery and had cakes and bread to support our stomach (Alas perut hehe). The price? You don't want to know but we have no choice..











My sweet little baby. I call her Najla Husna Audadi. What a long name! It means Beautiful eyes, Pretty face, My love..

















Look at the fog(kabus) behind. Can only see for 10 metres. Its very cold. On our way down, we hardly see the road. Not even 5 metres! Plus that we went down at night, we see nothing. My wife feel so worry that she asked me to stop driving but then I got to continue bcos I don't want to be stranded in car at the middle of the night.








"Hi mommy, daddy, uncle, untie..."








Peace-Insyirah's way...







No comments:

Post a Comment